About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Friday, April 2, 2010

We Have a Baby!

Ok, well not a human baby! My neighbor's mare, CC, gave birth to a black colt last night. Here are some of the pics! I'm keeping this short as I'm excited about getting over to the barn this morning!









3 comments:

  1. How Beautiful! Exciting isn't it! No matter how many times in my life I have witnessed this, it always seems new!

    Have fun! xo,misha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - what a BEAUTY!!! Thanks for sharing those great pics! :) Enjoy the little guy!

    ReplyDelete