About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

20% Off Sale in my Etsy Shop

I am having a sale in my Etsy shop on some listings that will be expiring this week. Once the listings expire, the items will be moved to my Artfire shop and listed at the original prices. These items are being offered at 20% off their original prices. The sale items include necklaces, earrings and cell phone charms. When you view my shop, click on "Shop Home" and then do a search for "sale". There are also some other items that have already been put on sale, but are not expiring this week.

Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment