About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Monday, July 27, 2009

My Poor, Neglected Blog

So I've been neglecting my blog again. It's not on purpose...it just seems to be the thing that gets the least attention when things get busy. I've been working on second quarter tax returns at work and most days by the time I get home, I'm drained. In any case, the returns are just about finished, so I figured I'd try to get back into the swing of things with a simple post. These pictures are of the sunflower that mysteriously began growing in the yard. It now stands about 6 feet tall and has 15-20 blooms (the pictures are a few weeks old).

No comments:

Post a Comment