About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Pictures from the Pasture

Dave and I were over at the neighbors' (Michelle and Ryan's) the other day, and I snapped a few pics of their horses. Four Socks is their chestnut gelding, and Mia is a Premarin mare. While I do not currently ride (although Michelle and my other neighbor, Jeanette are wanting to change this), I love being around the horses. I love the way they smell...especially after they've eaten sweet feed!!!

2 comments:

  1. Beware, horses are addicting! My little Piper is a PMU foal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're such beautiful creatures! How lucky that you get to be so close by to them. My niece loves horses and wants one really bad, a girl can dream right!

    ReplyDelete