About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just for Fun

One of the blogs I follow, The Lost Earring, posted the other day about the options on your cell phone camera (or digital camera for that matter) that you may or may not know about. She was specifically talking about the "negative"option and requested that folks take pics using this option and send them to her so she can post them on her blog. I've decided to pass this along 'cause it's just for fun...no prize to win, no guidelines to follow, etc. I think too often we get caught up in what we have to do in life, and forget to take some time to do something just because it's fun (you know...the old stop and smell the roses...just this time when you stop, take a pic of them in negative mode!). I think it will be interesting to see what people come up with. Click on this link to the actual post for information on how to send the picture to her. I was so intrigued, I tried it immediately. This is the pic I sent...it's me sitting in my office at my "regular" job (now...before you even go there...I wasn't goofing off on company time...I was on lunch...just trying to use MY time wisely and take care of some jewelry "stuff")!
It reminds me of the movie "The Patriot" where Heath Ledger's girlfriend puts ink or dye in his tea and turns his teeth black!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So happy you were willing to do this. Seems like lots of people had excuses but you totally ran with it and I love it lol :) You can get some freaky pics from the negative feature huh! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete