About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It's a start!

Okay, so I've made a little progress. Definitely need to work on my banner. I really like the picture, but have no idea how to move the title down to the bottom. I think I'll check out Etsy and see if anyone there can help me out with that.

Since I'm at my regular job (I'm taking a short break!!!) I don't have too much time to post. I did however, want to leave everyone with the following quote. I don't know who it's from, but I really believe it.

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment