About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009

Now That's a Big Pecker...A Big Woodpecker!






We caught this guy sitting on the side of the truck just before sunset this evening. Not really sure what it was that drew him to the truck although it did appear he was admiring himself in the sideview mirrow. Or, maybe he thought he was looking at another woodpecker. He flitted around the side of the truck for a while. I think Dave may have scared him off while he was trying to get closer for a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment