About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I Joined Flickr

I joined Flickr last night. It was relatively easy. The only think I don't like is that I can't rearrange the photos as they appear in the photostream. The help says you can adjust the upload date, but I have only been able to find where to edit the date taken. Well, it's a start! I have noticed many jewelry artists, and artists in general are posting photos there. It will be interesting to see if the traffic on my other sites increases. I haven't joined any groups yet, but will look to do that soon, but probably not tonight. I have to file my taxes!!!

You can check out my photos at www.flickr.com/photos/shellysstuffjewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment