About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Where did the Weekend Go?

I can't believe this last weekend went by so fast! I had so many things on my to do list and wasn't able to get one of them crossed off. It wasn't for lack of trying, it was just that so many other things came up. Needless to say, Dave and I accomplished alot, just not the things I had planned.

We did manage to get the motorcycles out for a long ride on Sunday morning. The weather was so nice. We decided to go to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. There happens to be one about 20 miles from the house...but that's not the one we went to. We rode to the one about 90 miles away! We took the scenic route there and I actually saw two bald eagles sitting atop an electrical pole. On the way home, we took I-95 to make the trip a little quicker.

I'm just amazed sometimes at how quickly the time passes. I often find myself on Mondays wishing for the weekend to get here as quickly as possible, and then I realize, I'm wishing my life away! I really need to stop doing that! Seems like we were just celebrating New Year's and now it's almost May!

No comments:

Post a Comment