About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Friday, April 10, 2009

I've Created an Etsy Treasury

I have created my second Etsy Treasury. In this one, I have featured some fellow Etsians and jewelry artists who are also followers of my blog. Some might think it unusual that I am promoting other jewelry artists, but I think of it as good karma...what comes around goes around! You can check out the treasury by clicking the following link:

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=51670

For those of you I have featured in the treasury, I would love to know if you see any increase in traffic and/or sales!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring some of my items :) Haven't seen an increase in traffic/views as of yet but I'll keep ya posted!

    Thanks again <3
    Erica

    ReplyDelete