About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mustang Sally Band - C'mon DJ

I do believe I have a new favorite band. Their name is Mustang Sally and they are an all girl country band. I received a friend request from Tobi Lee's fan page on myspace (she's the lead singer), so I decided to check them out and see what they were all about. They describe themselves as Sex and The City meets Honky Tonk USA! You can check them out at http://mustangsallyband.com/. Below is a video of their hit "C'mon DJ".


No comments:

Post a Comment