About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thought for the Day

"You don't stop playing because you get old, you get old because you stop playing".

I totally live by this. Dave and I are always chasing each other around, wrestling, and playing silly little games that originated shortly after we started dating (a couple of decades ago). Sometimes I think to myself, "Are we going to be doing these same things when we're 65"? The answer...absolutely!

No comments:

Post a Comment