About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mudfest at Holley Mud Hole

Over Memorial Day weekend Dave and I went to the Mudfest at the Holley Mud Hole in Okeechobee. We brought the black CJ and the 4-wheeler, and two of my brothers-in-law (Bob & Chris) and my sister-in-law (Janis) met us there. We had a great time. It wasn't too crowded (the last old Okeechobee mudfest had about 30,000 people...yes, I said 30,000) and the weather was good. I'm going to let the pictures tell the rest of the story!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an amazing sight to see all that those 4x4's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that mud!!! I'd write a longer comment but I now have an overwhelming feeling of urgency to go and have a shower...
    :-)

    ReplyDelete