About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Monday, May 17, 2010

CC & "Cash"

I was at the neighbor's barn yesterday and happened to snap this cute pic of CC and "Cash" (not sure that's going to be his name, but so far it's the front runner). Cash tends to stand under the hay when CC is eating so he can eat the hay that falls to the floor. His back winds up being covered in hay! It's been cool to be around him as he grows. He's getting taller and so far is turning out exactly as the neighbor had hoped. She bred him specifically for his cutting genes. I'll try to get more information on his lineage and post about it.

2 comments:

  1. There are so sweet! He has his "milk teeth" by now so he can enjoy that yummy hay! So cool you get to watch him grow up. I think it is as close to a spiritual experience as one can have!!!
    Have a great day!
    misha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! How wonderful that you get to watch him grow and enjoy all those special moments.

    ReplyDelete