About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Mighty Lizard Hunter

I was sitting at the computer the other day when I heard our pitbull, Doom, making a fuss at the sliding door. He was stomping his feet and emitting a raspy noise that is part growling and party heavy breathing (I have always been so thankful that Doom is a very quiet dog...doesn't bark at random noises. In fact, he very rarely barks unless he's excited. More often it's a growl, which suits me fine since usually if he's growling, it's because he's heard or seen something outside the house that isn't "right".) I grabbed the camera and took this little video. Oh, how he would have loved for me to open the door so he could chase that fat lizard around the patio! And, at the end of the video when he tilts his head back to look at me, notice the green dot between his eyes. That was from rolling in the grass earlier in the day!


3 comments:

  1. So cute! He, he...that darn little lizard was just TEASING him! Dogs are so funny with stuff like that. We have a few lizards around here, but just little guys. Nothing like that guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, you've been mighty quiet here on the blog front ... hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, thanks for stopping by my blog again! I am glad that those that did not grow up on a ranch or agriculture where able to see a little bit about where our food comes from! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete