About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Friday, May 7, 2010

Favorite Things Friday

One of my most favorite things is our American Pitbull Terrier, Doom. I've owned several dogs in my life, but this one is very special. He is incredibly smart and has a huge personality. He's also a regular on my blog as he provides good content! He should be the "poster child" for pitbulls as he would change the bad image that many people have of this amazing breed. He is a big love bug and cuddle hound, but is also my ardent protector and just naturally knows when to do his "job". These are some recent photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment