About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Etsy 30% Off Anniversary Sale

I'm having an anniversary sale in my Etsy shop. Today marks my 3rd anniversary on Etsy, so all items are 30% off. I will refund 30% of the purchase price (not including shipping) through PayPal. This sale is good through 11:59pm EST on 05/12/10. So, please visit Shelly's Stuff, where the jewelry is affordably priced and meticulously handcrafted!

http://shellysstuff.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment