About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hot Off the Bench

I've had a very productive weekend (finally!) and below are the fruits of my labor. All are available in my Etsy shop. I've also got a few more pieces in the works that should be ready for listing at the end of the week.Copper love knot bracelet...entirely handformed

Swarovski crystal and copper chandelier earrings


Jasper and copper bracelet

Chalk turquoise, coral, and sterling silver earrings

1 comment:

  1. Love that copper bracelet. I've been working a lot with copper lately, it just lends itself to fall designs. Nice!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete