About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Justin Timberlake as the Gingerbread Man

I happened to see this video, and just had to post it. I'll admit...I have a crush on Justin Timberlake (yes, Dave knows). He's a talented guy and seems to have his head on straight. I figured this video was appropriate since we are in the midst of the holiday season. Just make sure you watch the entire video...the dancing at the end is the best part! So tell me, who's your celebrity crush?


1 comment:

  1. lol! For some reason my volume isn't working on my computer, so I forwarded to the end to the see the crazy hip hop gingerbread dancing. lol! That was funny, even in silence. hah!

    Not really a Timbahlake fan. I am in love with Mike Rowe of Dirty Jobs. Hot tamale! How a man could be hair follicle deep in filth every day and still be sexy is beyond me...but he is. whooo. Be still my heart!

    ~Lisa

    ReplyDelete