About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Things I am Thankful For

Just a few of the things I am thankful for (in no particular order):
  • The freedoms I enjoy as an American living in America (and those in our military that fight for those freedoms)
  • The health and happiness of my family and friends
  • The truly incredible man I share my life with (for more reasons than I have time to list)

I hope that all of you, your families and your friends have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a wonderful list :) Same to you and btw your blog banner looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete