About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things You Would Say to a Little Kid or a Drunk Friend

The following is a list of things that could be said to a little kid...or a drunk friend!!!

"Pull up your pants!"

"What is that in your hair?"

"I think you've had enough to drink."

"Do you want your mommy?"

"Why are you crying?"

"I can't understand a word you are saying!"

"Here...let me help you put your shoes on the right feet."

"Don't do that...you are going to get hurt!"

"Stop crawling around on the floor. You're old enough to walk!"

Anyone got any others you'd like to add to the list? I'd love to hear 'em!

1 comment: