About this blog

The original intention of this blog was to help promote my handcrafted jewelry and beading supplies. However, I believe I lead an interesting life (which Dave gets a lot of credit for), so you will often find ramblings about things other than beads and jewelry! Hope you enjoy reading about it as much as I enjoy living it!!!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Zac Brown Band Performance - CMA Awards

I watched the CMA awards last night and was really surprised when they announced that the Zac Brown Band was going to be performing Charlies Daniels' "Devil Went Down to Georgia". I mean, that's a country classic...almost sacred. To me, that's a heck of a challenge to cover a song like that, and do it justice. It's just that it was done so well the first time. Well, all I can say is OMG! They nailed it. It rocked. By far one of the best, if not the best, performance of the night. Of course, this is just my humble opinion. I'd love to hear what y'all think. And if you missed it, just click below to see the video.

1 comment:

  1. Holy moly. Can you imagine being that talented musically? Wow...I missed the awards, so thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete